Frogs Leap Public House
44 Church Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
Click For Reservations
Tuesday-Thursday 11:30-2:30 & 5-9
Friday & Saturday 11:30-2:30 & 5-10
Reservations are strongly recommended in season, on weekends, holidays and late night. Please let us know if you plan to dine with us so we can prepare and offer you the best experience.
Large tables are limited, parties of 6 or more cannot be booked through our online reservation system. Please contact us directly to arrange seating for your party.
Thanks FLPH Staff
Click To Review
Click To Review
Click for Montgomery Street Market
Sign up for FLPH Email List!
Why Choose FLPH?
Open Table Diner's Choice Award : 2013/2014/2015/2016
#1 Fit For Foodies 2016
#2 Best Cuisine 2016
#3 Best Overall Restaurant 2016
Voted By Open Table Diners: Asheville/WNC
2015 Top Ten Overall Restaurant & Best Food in WNC
6/2014 Voted #1 Best Overall Restaurants in WNC by Open Table Diners
6/2014 #1 Best Food in WNC voted by Open Table Diners
2013 #1 Restaurant Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
2013 #1 Gluten Free/Vegetarian Voted by Macaroni Kid
2013 Grand Champion Culinary Excellence Award Winner
@ Melange of The Mountains.
First Place Fish 2013
First Place Dessert 2013
First Place Salad 2013
Second Place Meat 2013
Second Place Soup 2013
Second Place Vegetarian 2013
Voted #3 Best Service in WNC by Open Table diners
Voted #3 Best "Fit For Foodies" in WNC
Voted Top Ten Best Lunch Spots in WNC on Open Table
Voted Top Ten Neighborhood Gems in WNC by Open Table
2012 #2 Restaurant in Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
- Wondering where to eat while you are in the mountains this 4th of July? Take a drive through beautiful Waynesville and see why today we are voted the #2 Best Contemporary American Restaurant, #2 Best Service, #3 Best Neighborhood Gem, #5 Best Cuisine and #5 Best Overall Restaurant in Asheville and Western North Carolina. Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- Art After Dark is this weekend in Downtown Waynesville. Come enjoy a local farm fresh dinner and then take an evening stroll through our beautiful town and enjoy the local art, music and culture of Southern Appalachia!
- The next Mountain Street Dance is July 8th. Escape to the mountains for this great summer event and come visit us for a fresh, local farm to table meal!
- Four Cheese Stuffed Shells/Lacinato Kale/Willow Springs Spicy Oregano/Wood Grilled Chicken/Parmesan Reggiano, only on the menu until Thursday.
- Tonight is the Mountain Street Dance in Waynesville, looks like it will be a nice night so come out and dance! Come by Frogs Leap Public House for a farm fresh dinner or cocktails and local craft beers!