Frogs Leap Public House
44 Church Street
Waynesville, NC 28786
Click For Reservations
Tuesday-Thursday 11:30-2:30 & 5-9
Friday & Saturday 11:30-2:30 & 5-10
Reservations are strongly recommended in season, on weekends, holidays and late night. Please let us know if you plan to dine with us so we can prepare and offer you the best experience.
Large tables are limited, parties of 6 or more cannot be booked through our online reservation system. Please contact us directly to arrange seating for your party.
Thanks FLPH Staff
Click To Review
Click To Review
Click for Montgomery Street Market
Sign up for FLPH Email List!
Why Choose FLPH?
Open Table Diner's Choice Award : 2013/2014/2015/2016
#1 Fit For Foodies 2016
#2 Best Cuisine 2016
#3 Best Overall Restaurant 2016
Voted By Open Table Diners: Asheville/WNC
2015 Top Ten Overall Restaurant & Best Food in WNC
6/2014 Voted #1 Best Overall Restaurants in WNC by Open Table Diners
6/2014 #1 Best Food in WNC voted by Open Table Diners
2013 #1 Restaurant Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
2013 #1 Gluten Free/Vegetarian Voted by Macaroni Kid
2013 Grand Champion Culinary Excellence Award Winner
@ Melange of The Mountains.
First Place Fish 2013
First Place Dessert 2013
First Place Salad 2013
Second Place Meat 2013
Second Place Soup 2013
Second Place Vegetarian 2013
Voted #3 Best Service in WNC by Open Table diners
Voted #3 Best "Fit For Foodies" in WNC
Voted Top Ten Best Lunch Spots in WNC on Open Table
Voted Top Ten Neighborhood Gems in WNC by Open Table
2012 #2 Restaurant in Waynesville/Canton Voted by Mountain Express
- Pan Roasted Alaskan Halibut, Fennel-Heart of Palm Salad/Golden Tomato Emulsion
- Here is a preview of our menu update starting Thursday evening. Call 828.456.1930 for reservations.
- Come try this week’s drink special. Ten Acre Garden Strawberry-MInt Bourbon Lemonade with Mystic Bourbon and Willow Springs Mint.
- Wood Grilled Hickory Nut Gap Grass Fed Beef Sliders/Shaved Lettuce/Gov’t Cheese/Best Burger Sauce/Sherry Onion Jam
- Fresh Fish of the Day with Wilted Savoy Spinach, Duck Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes, Fried Capers & Brown Butter Sauce